Friday, September 19, 2008

how time flies


Finally, year in..year out..how fast time flies.i still remember those days n nights where my hands were never dried tending to little pieces of me and my hubby.24 hours were just not enough 4 me.time was fully used.ocupied..juggling from career to housework to nurturing those babbies.i seldom have time for myself.those letters from friends have to wait,e-mail..no time what more the spa..

And now suddenly I found myself with so much extra time.i would b sitting in front of tv watching one indon movie after another .i just dont know how to occupy my time.Then i found myself blogging which of course i learnt from my kids.Yeah..i m proud of them.infact i learnt alot about this net things from them.

My kids? well two of them are at boarding schools.My eldest is the vice president of his college, my second ,she excels in these computer gadgets,one in std 6 and one in std 5.they are always engrossed in their busy school world , seldom interrupt my peace of mind.

I used to envy my friends before.They are now prof, assist prof, deans of schools etc.Look at me , i m just a plain high school teacher, i dont have titles but my kids have made me the proudest mother in the world so far.

Now i have time to indulge in hobbies,leisure reading n travelling which i have put off all this while.Suddenly 24 hours are too long a time for me...

i ll start blogging from now...

2 comments:

Miss Zahidah Zakaria said...

salam...
hi teacher...
its great for you to be a blogger =)
welcome to a blogger world!

im doing fine..
but not really in a good mood coz i started missing evryone at home!

btw salam ramadhan...

MHB said...

salam... thanks for dropping by my blog and I just went through yours in a glance sampailah ke your first entry.

Alhamdulillah... you are blessed! Stories of happy families always make my heart bloom ;-)

will wait for your email now