Sunday, July 18, 2010

*#@>*&^%????

It's 11:38 pm..
Been tossing n turning on bed
Sleep does not come easy.
Feeling rotten inside.
Wish I could just open the door and vanish in thin air..
Or dig a hole and bury myself inside.
O God ..give me all the strength
Help me like you always did in the past
Guide me on my next step
Show me the path that I should take
For this weak soul is again at a junction
Confused..uncertain..almost beaten for the umpteenth time
Once again take my hand and pull me up
So I can stand strong again
For I have no one
But YOU to turn to...
Help me GOD...

9 comments:

mamasita said...

What happened?

Memorable trails... said...

As usual Datin..another hurdle in life n trying to hang on...

Al-Manar said...

Madam Gold
If you see what I see around me you will know how lucky we are all. At the end of it all, life itself is His greatest gift of all.
Wish you and your loved ones well.
Pakcik

Memorable trails... said...

Thanks for the reminders Pak Chik...

Nong (Maimon Mohd Top) said...

Madam,
Hope everything is ok with you. Take care sis...

Anonymous said...

Salam. Find peace in remembering Him, the Almighty. =)

Memorable trails... said...

Kak Nong,thanks..

Memorable trails... said...

Mualaikumsalam Ladymarko.
Thanks for visiting..yeah find solace in remembering him..

DrSam said...

Salam madam. Wishing you Ramadan al-mubarak, may this coming holy month has some good offering for all of us.