Thursday, April 7, 2011

Time to chill

The view that I enjoy most while having my nasi lemak and teh tarik
The Straits of Malacca in the morning
Serene and peaceful looking horizon taken from a different angle

This is my favourite breakfast place.The nasi lemak is awesome and the stall owner just know how to make the best teh tarik in the world.I would patronize this eating place when ever I crave for kampung style nasi lemak.Of course I do not take nasi lemak everyday..(hei got to watch my diet too since I am on the verge of entering the most dreaded golden age) , so I get the choice of lempeng kelapa and lempeng pisang.It is cheap yet satisfaction guaranteed. I get the view,the delicious choices and the cheap price.Do I need to ask for more?One thing for sure I am blesssed...

6 comments:

Al-Manar said...

The worst thing about the beatiful beaches on the East cost, particularly Terengganu, is the rubbish thrown and dumped around by local visitors, the sense of cleanliness being generally nil.

It is nice to see the clean beaches.

Lee said...

Hi, I love your pics. I really miss the sea, and what you experiencing...only I prefer ice coffee when at a place like in these lovely pics.
Each cup of tea represents an imaginary voyage.
And thats where you discover yourself.

Have a pleasant week, and keep a song in your heart.
Lee.

Memorable trails... said...

This pics were taken in the morning after the workers had cleaned up the beaches, so it looked quite clean.Otherwise it would be like any other beachers too..

Memorable trails... said...

Hi Lee, as for me I miss the snowy days on ur side of the world..It s so romantic watching snow flakes falling through the glass window while sipping a mug of hot chocolate..

Thanks for visiting again..

DrSam said...

That is the perfect scenery for a blissful morning breakfast. I have been longing for that perfect setting for a very long time now.

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.