Monday, January 12, 2009

My Gaza

In response to the project 'To my friend in Gaza".For further understanding please read at
http://rantingsbyMM/.blogspot.com/2009/01/to-my-friend-in-gaza-support-and.html

Up in the sky
Brutal machines roaring
With greed and speed
Preying on tame helpless targets
Raining merciless missiles
No souls to miss
Women and children lying battered dead

Down under
It s not Blair or Brown
But battered bloody bodies
Sprawling on the coffin streets
After the ruthless bloody spree

No where to run
No where to hide

The Heads meet
Lending deaf ears to pleads
But too many heads to lead
So it s just a trip
Down the posh hotel

Mutilated women and children lying dead
No bush to hide
But a Bush to fight



Contributed by

SIRZACK
After nightline
090109

3 comments:

ibu,mommy,mom... said...

Hi there...

Well I am thankful that I can stay at home and take care of my household duties and be wife that have all the time for my hubby and a mommy to my child.
I love staying at home but sometimes I feel wont it be nice to have an income of your own..

That book is great...You wont want to stop reading it.

Have a nice day!!
Its the last day of school today and I have to find and organsie activities for the family:)

MarinaM said...

Madam Gold, thank you for putting up the logo. But could you also put up a link to my blog explaining what this campaign is so that children where you are can participate too?

It's http://rantingsbymm.blogspot.com/2009/01/to-my-friend-in-gaza-support-and.html

Thank you!

ReensPorchSale said...

Come and visit my sale blog.If you are down in Kl and would like to purchase anything ,do email me