Saturday, January 10, 2009

A quiet but fruitful weekend

With two kids back at their hostel and other half back to KL,things are a bit slow and quiet this weekends.Other than doing the normal household chores , I spend most of my time reading the book "Jadilah Wanita Yang Paling Bahagia"by Dr Aidh Bin Abdullah Al-Qarni.My other half is not coming back either, instead he is driving back to Muar to see his oil palm trees.Suddenly he has this zest of being an aspirated farmer.I let him do as he wish..

So I am left with my daughter and the big baby again. Since school just reopened, my daughter has less things to do except being a couch potato. I wont pressure her for she just had an exhausted year.My big baby is busy completing his homework.He is sitting for his UPSR this year and so workload has started to increase. This weekend alone he has to find the meanings of 75 words from Kamus Dewan and he managed to finish it by Saturday evening.Good boy..started to show responsibility

Last weekend I was looking for ' Rantings in 50 days ' by Marina Mahathir at Popular but it seems that the book hasnt arrived in KB,so while browsing i spotted tis book 'Jadilah Wanita paling bahagia" and now in my mid reading...

It s a book to summon all women to live peacefully and happily with their religion, to feel extremely content with the awards bestowed on them by the Al mighty and be immensely pleasing with all the good things blessed upon them.

Be a butterfly , light in appearance,beautiful to gaze at,flying from one flower to another..from one stem to another,from one garden to another..

Or be a honey,eat good food and yeild good produce.Alight on twigs without breaking it ,suck nectars without stinging,produce honey without wounding,flying and alighting freely with love and affection.Its buzzing sound ...like angles coming down from heaven bringing good news..

Good bye to worries, sadness,anxiety,misery,nightmares,frustration..

Be a happy contented woman instead..

3 comments:

cerana said...

salam....saya ada lencana sahabat untuk anda..harap sudilah ambil

Memorable trails... said...

SALAM..OK..THNX..

ibu,mommy,mom... said...

hi there,you've posted a comment on my blog and this is mine.
I've read that book but the english version.And I love it.I still read it again and again.

Its a good read:)