Tuesday, April 7, 2009

SOMEBODY IS WATCHING...

As I was busy writing my record book for today's lesson plan this morning, I heard a beeping sound signifying a coming in message.I stopped,opened my handbag and searched for my handset lying somewhere among the junkies .Got it, I opened the inbox.Yes,there was a message and without looking at the number I read it ..

"Tuhan, ku mohon kepadaMu,sentiasalah berkati wanita ini dalam apa jua yang dia lakukan.

Janganlah pernah meninggalkan dia keseorangan kerana dia amat memerlukan cinta

kasihMu.Pimpinlah setiap langkahnya agar terhindar dari segala macam bahaya dan

kejahatan.Aku mohon semua ini kerana aku menyayangi wanita ini.Amin"



The moment I stopped at the last word,warm tears welled in my eyes..Somehow I felt so emotional and extra sensitive.I know it was very silly of me but the reaction was.. how could I say spontaneous..? Some people may take this lightly, after all it was only sms.But to me it is a doa..a wish from somebody I do not know or maybe I know but she or he prefers to remain anonymous.I could not recognize the number..it s not familiar.Whether she meant it well or not,whether it comes sincerely from the bottom of the heart or just a chain sms,it s hard for me to say.
Or may be because I was too stressful and tense these past few days and confused,intimidated,insecured,miserable,screwed up etc.So a heartwarming message like this really help to melt some of the bottled up feelings in me.So, yes..I cried..I let it go.. Lucky me, there s nobody in the staffroom at that particular time or else it could be the topic of the day.

Or was it because I just had a slight argument with somebody at school and I was excessively pressured .You see..I am being put on duty for certain programmes at school on both Friday and Saturday.So,there goes my weekends!I forwarded my suggestion,but the person in charge was not accommodating at all,instead she turned a deaf ear.Definitely my heart rebels from inside..

Or may be because I was too exhausted driving around entertaining my kids.Not to mention I had only a- day weekend last week instead of two.What more , my kids demanded too types of breakfast this morning , so I had to wake up early.My big baby wanted nasi goreng cina which is definitely a no no for his sister.Nasi is her enemy.She would sulk and cry in front of the nasi first if I force her to eat nasi early in the morning.So, I made omelet for her.Then my big baby demanded to reach his school before 7:15 am or else he would lose his sitting position in the front row.You see, the school practises first come first serve policy.Those who come first get to sit in front and he may keep the same sitting position the next day if he comes before 7:15 am. If later,he will lose the place and sit at the back.So, I was kind of rushing like mad this morning and reached his school at 7:12am.Hooray for him!

So, when I received that kind of message, I feel like somebody is watching me.She knows what I am going through and understand my feeling.

Or maybe she is not watching me at all and the message is just a chain one.But who cares..because one thing for sure the greatest ONE up there is watching me all the time.

14 comments:

Miss Zahidah Zakaria said...

oh oh
i've got the same sms from my veryyy best friend.
n i cried too

*terharu*

Memorable trails... said...

Yes..it s so touching isnt it?

Nong said...

It doesn't matter who sent the sms but but the message is soothing to the heart.

At least you know that someone cares about you to send the sms evenif it is a chain message.

Take care, do something you enjoy to release some tension. Life can be hectic and chaotic at times. Sabar ye...

Memorable trails... said...

Thank you nong..
I have to get away for a while but hols is still a long way to go.

Lee said...

Hi Mdm Gold, life sometimes has its moments, unexpected but heartwarming.
Guess someone is thinking of you.
So, just smile and enjoy the day.
Best regards, Lee.

Memorable trails... said...

Thnks Lee..

Sitie BUm BUm said...

amin..

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Madam Gold,

Wow..wonder who is that kind person to sms u such words? Anyway, it is good that it has inspired you to good to yourself and others too.

Take care

MariaFaizal said...

Hi madam gold,
I'm deeply moved by your story. How you face the challenges & obstacles on daily basis. You're definitely a survivor (not sure if i could be as cool as you if i'm going thru the same experience).

You deserve the SMS, absolutely.

DrSam said...

What a heavenly sms. I presume you must feel very relief after receiving such a heartwarming message. As normal mortal being, we really need constant reminder, encouragement, good gestures etc. to motivate us leading a good life.

Have a great day madam!

Nin said...

Salam madam gold, thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment. Always appreciated :-)

I got the same sms too last week, sent by my sis-in-law. Just mighty glad somebody prayed for me ;-)

Memorable trails... said...

Ida,
Yeah frm time to time we need such
encouragement or boost to keep tough life going..

Hi Maria!
Thanks for visiting.I ve to for the sake of the kids.Klu mommynya kelam kabut,anak pun berserabut nanti..

Memorable trails... said...

Yes doc,after all we are only human.The soothing message touched deep into my heart.Maybe I m a bit sentimental..he..he..

Hello madam,
Thanks for visiting.yes it s good to know somebody is praying for us.Amin..

ibu,mommy,mom... said...

Its sweet isnt it?
It makes you realise that sometimes in life,you have to take a step back and appreciate every minute of life..
Sometimes we as humans tend to forget what life is all about.