Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Good luck Ifah!

No dancing class tonight...no cha cha...no pocho pocho...no makarama...none..

Daughter Ifah is sitting for her finals tomorrow.The results will determine the class she will be in next year.

Tomorrow is her BM and Mathematics papers.

So tonight I am sitting with her coaching on her Mathematics,the topic on Polygon.

While she is doing the sums, I steal some time to update my blog.

Daughter Ifah has to do lots of practice since she is not feeling well lately and has missed her classes a few times.

Mommy understands..and mommy does not want to force you.

But because you show a bit of improvement these few days,mommy want you to study

I hope I am not torturing you, ok dear

Mommy dearest can only hope you try your best, and the greatest ONE up there will do the rest

4 comments:

Al-Manar said...

madam gold

It amuses me to read about you and your children's exam. No wonder educationists have greater number of success in their family compared to people of other professions. When will the UPSR result be out? Do you feel the jitters and then the PMR?

Umi Kalthum Ngah said...

Dear MadamGold,

Your 18th anniversary today, right?

Congratulations! And may there be many more to come...Amin..

(Ours - 1st September and this year is our 30th...Suddenly I feel so old!)

Memorable trails... said...

Dear Pak cik,
Yes I always feel anxious when my children are going thru their exams.And when they get back,I ll impatiently asked for their question papers.And after the exam, I ll ask almost everyday if they have gotten the marks.Kekadang tak sempat nak sit omfortably bila masuk kereta,mommy dah tanya.Sometimes they got fed-up too

They are all I have Pak cik...my joy and my pride...

UPSR will be out somewhere next week and PMR is a long way to go.

Memorable trails... said...

Thank You Dr. Umi.

Wow...Your 30 th year of marriage?You both have come a long way..must be fullfilling and inspiring years.

No, do not feel old...as long as you have the zest and energy to live, you are still young.

That s why to make me feel young,I am still taking that dancing class...he..he..walaupun kekadang steps berterabo.

Actually untuk exercise je...