Monday, March 22, 2010

Letting go...

My big baby..the youngest of my four permatas...the clown in the family... is leaving home sweet home.

Although it is very hard for me to let him go from my armpit, I have to provide him with wings to fly...for his future sake.

I hope that he will adapt well at his new college...

I hope he will be more independent and disciplined...

I hope he will try out everything and venture into new possibilities that the college has to offer.

I hope he will discover his potentials and use them to the fullest...

I hope he will turn out to be an all-rounder individual...

I hope he will learn as many things as possible..things which sometimes I as working mother have no time to teach and train...

Son,use all the opportunities given and provided by the college to the fullest...


All packed and ready...

Daddy dearest is tying his tie for the last time...maybe daddy will not be able to do this again in future...



Fastening his watch...

Tying his shoe-lace...


And finally.. my youngest permata is leaving home...
The house now feels so empty and quiet now.We really miss you son...

6 comments:

mamasita said...

O handsomenya!! Reserve him for my Banun! I datang meminang nanti okay??? hehehe

All the best yer!

Kak Teh said...

madam gold, when my eldest first told u he was leaving for omewhere up north, i prayed every day so that he didnt get to go. My prayers were answered and i felt really guilty. Then he got a place nearer home and could visit us regularly, but now my husband just told me - he prayed for the day he come back to be with us. But there's so much we can do to keep them with us and one day we will still have to let go. I feel what you feel. Am sure he will be alright.

Memorable trails... said...

No problem Datin tapi...ish..ish...takutlah nak berbesan ngan Datuk n Datin..he..he..he.

Memorable trails... said...

Kak Teh,
As parents we have to let our kids go ,sooner or later...
We can only accompany them with our continuous doa...
I am a bit worried coz he s a bit manja..that s why..

Al-Manar said...

madam gold,
You have successfully launched them all. You worry for having to let them go. I had that feeling too long, long ago. Truly, ours is nothing compared to the worry those kampong parents have despite their children's good performance. You had seen a lot of that until you left them last year. Let's count our blessing, madam.
Pakcik

Memorable trails... said...

Salam Pak cik,
His absence really affects me until now.Just hope that he ll be able to adapt well and happy there.
Yes, saya amat2 bersyukur dgn kurniaan tuhan kerana memberikan saya anak2 yang jarang memberikan masaalah...walaupun diluar sana penuh dgn masalah sosial dikalangan remaja..