Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A CREED FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SUFFERED

I love reading Chicken Soups.The stories seem to inspire and motivate me.In one of my readings I came across these lines which I want to share with you bloggers.



I asked GOD for strength, that I might achieve.
I was made weak,that I might learn humbly to obey...


I asked for health, that I might do great things.
I was given infirmity, that I might do better things...


I asked for riches,that I might be happy.
I was given poverty, that I might be wise...


I asked for power, that I might have the praise of men.
I was given weakness,that I might feel the need of GOD...


I asked for all things, that I might enjoy life.
I was given life,that I might enjoy all things...


I got nothing I asked for-but everything I had hoped for.
Almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered.


I am, among men, most richly blessed!



P/S..Always look at the bright side of things in life.Allah, the creator of the universe, knows what is best for us...Warm Maal Hijrah greeting and Happy New Year to all.

No comments: