Monday, May 25, 2009

Thank You My Friends..

I know I shouldn't call you friends
Cause we have not met
or brushed shoulders
For some
I wonder how you look like
But I know
You are always there
to read my thoughts
and understand my feelings
Now and then
You warm my heart
You brighten my sombre days
with your witty comments
reassuring words
and inspirational thoughts
Or
You just drop by
to say a simple hello
with a picture at the side.
Friends,
You are always there
to accompany me
at anytime of the day
or through the silent night
Though I can't reach out
to touch your assuring hands
I know
you are always there
reading
listening
perhaps smiling...
Friends,
I appreciate this friendship
made accidentally
or
intentionally
but with sincererity
in the cyber space.
Thank you Kak Nong,Maria,Dr Sam,the gorgeous Ida Hariati, KakTeh,Puziah,Uncle Lee,Miss Zaza,Win,Adib,La Bella,Pak Malim Kucing ray yang alim,arsaili,ibu...and those who are willing to cross the path of my humble blog.Thank you for being my cyber friends!

7 comments:

MariaFaizal said...

Sis,
I'm deeply inspired & touched by your beautiful poem.THANK YOU sis!

Sorry for my late response as I'm a lil' occupied nursing my son [kena chicken pox :(]Sigh...

Take care sis!

Memorable trails... said...

Maria,
Sorry to hear about ur son.Make sure no goreng2 around the house k...Hopefully he will get well soon.

Have a nice a day!

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Dear Madam,

I am truly touched by your kind words of appreciation for your cyber friends..

I could not stay away long from blogging. I felt void during the break. I love sharing my thoughts with my friends too..I love to read your comments, blogging keeps sane actually..:)

I am glad I came here at jottings for I have found you.

Kak Teh said...

thanks madam gold, sorry I have been away for so long. Baru balik dan masih penat lagi. and will be back blogging again soon. Thanks to blogging, we have more friends.

Memorable trails... said...

Thanks Ida.Yes, my 'invisible' friends really make my day sometimes.What else can I ask for other than good chat and good ear from friends.
Now you have made a come back..do continue.I love to read your stories!

Memorable trails... said...

Thanks for coming back k teh.Yes , I know you ve been touring a Few countries.Read your article in NST.
So,how is Keukenhof at this time?Must be full of colourful blooming tulips.Kalau I dah sakan posing tu..Look forward to read abt your tour.

Miss Zahidah Zakaria said...

my name included too!
thank you for a very great poem ;)