Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy holidays everybody!

I wish everybody a happy and enjoyable holiday especially to teachers and students.But for some,holiday is just like any other school days.Nothing to look forward to.Still there are extra classes to attend to,kids to be sent for tuition,centralised training for those involve in MSSM,mid-year examination papers to be graded and keyed in before school reopens,duties at school especially teachers involve in administration etc..etc...So trips to school are still unavoidable.

My plan for this holiday:

1.Thursday - pick up my Angah from her hostel at SM Sains PP.

2.Friday - meet Along at his college before he goes for centralised rugby training in Kuala Terengganu.

- Extra class at school for RISDA kids

3. Saturday - send big baby for extra class

4.Sunday to Friday -Finally...trip back to my hometown.Will be there for one week visiting family and relatives.
Probably if 'langkah kanan' I can attend weddings or 'Bekwah'.
If I have time I would go down to KL, shopping for materials for "baju raya".Have to plan early because now days tailors are very much in demand. If not I ll just buy the materials in Tangkak.
Then probably go to Klang to visit Aunt who has just been diagnosed pancreas cancer.
Visiting hubby's new oil palm trees.Can get to see the monkeys which have been quite a nuisance and destroy the new planted trees.
Eating 'Mee Bandung' Muar.Oh how I miss that.

5.Saturday - Trip back to Kota Bharu.Home Sweet Home..

5.Sunday - pick up along from his rugby training.Sorry Along! you miss the good time in kampung.

6. Sunday -Thursday - cleaning around the house and clear up the store.It has been ages since I last cleared it.
Doing gardening.I ve been neglecting all my plants for quite sometime.Time to do a bit of justice to them.
Marking papers .
Big baby's extra class resumes.
Send along for Biology,Chemistry and Physics tuition.He definitely needs them.

7. Wednesday - send angah back to her hostel for she has to attend extra class.

8.Thursday - Getting ready for school - ironing and finish marking.

9. Friday- Time to sit down with the two kids and checking every body's homework.
- Doing groceries getting ready the stock.

10.Saturday - Send along back to his college.

11. Sunday - School reopens.

16 comments:

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Dear Madam Gold,

I sincerely hope you'll be able to achieve all of your holiday plans..yes you can do it!

Happy Holidays to you too, madam.

MariaFaizal said...

Pretty packed schedule you have there. Happy holiday sis & have a safe & pleasant journey/s :)

** A monkey has intriguing effect on me these couple of weeks :D

Memorable trails... said...

Thanks Ida.Happy holidays to you to.Where to?Heading for Sandakan?

Memorable trails... said...

Thanks Maria.Tak balik Muar ke?

Yes I read about the monkeys around your house in ARCHIVE OF TIME.Be very careful.They can turn wild at times.
Happy hos to you too...

Kak Teh said...

Madam Gold, you are certainly very organised. I cant even plan anything more than two days. Things tend to go the other way round. Have a good break.

Nong said...

I am yet to plan for my long holiday after everyone else come back from cuti-cuti. But i am sure that i'll be in KB middle of school holiday for a friend's bekwoh...

arsaili said...

salam..selamat bercuti ye semoga dapat dimanfaatkan bersama keluarga terchenta..ehehe

Lee said...

Hello Madam Gold, I read your schedule I already feel tired. No wonder they say a woman's work is never done, ha ha.
Do you snore at night? Ha ha, just kidding....reading your very active day time schedule. Lee.

Memorable trails... said...

Been doing it since student days or else I will be 'kalut' kak teh.

Memorable trails... said...

K Nong, do roger me if you ever come to KB ok..can be your tourist guide.

Memorable trails... said...

Selamat bercuti to you too.May you have a wonderful time with your love ones and dont forget to enjoy a fiesta of good food while you re back home.

Memorable trails... said...

Do I snore??That one must ask my bed partner i.e if I ever disturb him with my snoring he..he..he.
I have to keep myself busy or else I ll be forever daydreaming ..silap-silap jatuh katil.
Thanks for visiting.Been trying to leave a trace at your blog,but couldnt.Dont know why..
Have a great day!

ray said...

Komen Pak Malim, kucing ray yg alim.

Madam Gold,

Saya berasa amat terharu, kata Pak Malim sambil memegang ikan cencaru, kerana Puan sudi menyebut nama saya, dalam blog yg terdahulu. Terima kasih, terima kasih, kata Pak Malim sambil memegang daun selasih, kerana sudi menganggap saya, sebagai kawan, kata Pak Malim sambil meminum teh secawan. Saya menyesal, tak pi sekolah, kata Pak Malim sambil duduk berkelah. Alangkah bahagianya, kalau mendapat guru yg baik hati macam Madam Gold, kata Pak Malim sambil duduk tepi tiang gol.

DrSam said...

baca schedule yang tersusun rapi dan penuh dengan aktiviti itu pun buat saya tercungap-cungap. memang cikgu ni seorang insan yang hebat.

Have a wonderful school holiday to you.

Memorable trails... said...

Wahai Pak Malim yg suka merendah diri
Terima kasih kerana datang lagi
Apa nak buat gitulah kerja cikgu dan cikgi
Berbakti untuk anak bangsa ibu pertiwi
walaupun kekadang terhimpit diri sendiri..

Memorable trails... said...

Bukan hebat doc,tetapi terpaksa if not semuanya terlupa.Jadi kena lah list out the things.Itu pun kekadang tak menjadi