Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

A MOM'S LIFE

Take your plate into the kitchen,please.
Take it downstairs when you go.
Don't leave it there,take it upstairs.
Is that yours?
Don't hit your brother.
I'm talking to you.
Just a minute,please,can't you see I'm talking?
I said,Don't interrupt.
Did you brush your teeth?
What are you doing out of bed?
Go back to bed.
Have you finished your homework?
You cant watch TV tonight.
What do you mean ,there's nothing to do?
Go outside.
Read a book.
Turn it down.
Get off the phone.
Tell your friend you'll call back.Right now!
Someone left his shoes outside.Take them in!
Get the toys out of the hall.
Do you realize that could kill someone?
Hurry up.
Hurry up.Everyone's waiting.
I'll count to ten and then we're going without you.
I mean it
What's going on back there?
Stop it.
I said,Stop it
I don't want to hear about it.
Stop it or I'm taking you home right now.
That's it.We 're going home.
Have you prayed?
Did you take your pocket money? Handkerchief? Bottle drinks?
What did you eat at school today?
Give me a kiss.
Shake hands.
Make your bed.
Clean up your room.
Set the table.
Dont tell me it's not our turn.
Stop playing and eat.
Watch it!
More,what?
More please.That's better.
Eat the vegetables.
You dont always get what you want.That's life.
Opportunity comes once.Grab it.
Don't argue with me.I 'm not discussing this anymore.
Go to your room.
How many times have I told you,don't do that.
Stop yelling.If you want to ask me something,come here.
I'll think about it.Not now.
Ask your father.
We'll see.
Dont sit so close to the television,it s bad for your eyes.
Calm down.
Is that the truth?
Fasten your seat belt.
Did everyone fasten their seat belt?
I'm sorry,that's the rule.I'm sorry, that's the rule.I'm sorry ,that's the rule.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOTHERS OUT THERE,ESPECIALLY TO MY MOTHER PN.HJH.ZAINAB BT PUTEH.
Stay beautiul,stay healthy,stay strong and may you continue to be the finest and most giving mother to your children.

13 comments:

Kak Teh said...

Salam and Happy Mother's Day. I have difficulties reading yor entry as the prints are in blue against brown. Have a wonderful day with your loved ones.

arsaili said...

salam..happy mother day...may ALLAH bless u

Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. ~Marion C. Garretty

MariaFaizal said...

Happy Mother's Day to you sis (& to ALL mothers in the world).

I read this entry with fascination & it's really interesting.

Have a great evening!

Memorable trails... said...

Thanks kak teh.Happy mother's day to you too.Did you?Will try and change the colour.Anak I yg godek ni,I pun terperanjat bila bangun pagi tenguk layout dah lain.

Memorable trails... said...

Thanks arsaili.The love for our children sometimes enables us to do almost everything.
Good day.

Memorable trails... said...

Thanks Maria.Happy mother's day to you too.Glad you enjoy reading it.Yes those are the phrases and sentences that come out from a mother almost everyday!

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

hahahha..sound like me pulak!

Happy Mother's Day, dear teacher..have a productive day ahead.

Puziah Ahmad said...

Salam Mashitah..Really appreciate your jottings..To those who still have their beloved mothers and fathers , do visit, hug ,talk, and care for their needs...You will miss the precious moments you spent with them..when they existed this world...
Anak yatim piatu

Puziah

DrSam said...

Happy Mother's day. Yes, like Kak Teh's comment, it is quite hard to read your entry as if it blends in with the background.

Have a great day for all the mothers in the world. May Allah bless you all.

Memorable trails... said...

Hi Ida.Thanks.Yes..sound not only like you but almost every mother to get through each day.

Memorable trails... said...

Thanks for visiting and reminding puziah.Yes, high time for me to visit my mom,it has been 4 months since I last saw her.
Gitulah kalau dah duduk jauh.

Memorable trails... said...

OK doc,will try to change.Thanks for commenting.
Good day.

Nong said...

I suka jugak membebel dari pagi sampai petang masa the kids muda2 dulu. Tapi lama2 dorang dah lali, buat dunno jer...

Nanti lah bila dorang dah jadi emak bapak, baru dorang tau!